Safety is Our Top Priority
The personal safety and health of each Quaker Valley employee is of primary importance. The prevention of injuries and illness will be given precedence over operation productivity whenever necessary.
Quaker Valley will comply with all legislative safety and fire prevention standards and regulations. Every attempt will be made to reduce the possibility of accidents and to provide facilities, equipment and procedures of the highest possible standards.
It is the responsibility of our employees to perform their duties with concern for their own safety and that of their fellow employees, and to protect company property and equipment entrusted to him/her.
- Safety is our main priority.
- Our drivers are trained and monitored to make sure they are following all procedures correctly.
- Quaker Valley provides a safe environment for all drivers.
- Quaker Valley drivers are held to compliance with all government procedures.
- Drivers are held to and familiarized with all DOT regulations.
- Trailers are equipped with ramps and lift gates for easy and safe unload.
- Electric jacks used on all trailers for easy delivering.
- Product wrapped and secured with easy pallet identification.
- Preventive maintenance to assure equipment is kept in safe condition.
- Safety incentives are in place for safe driving.
- Quaker Valley’s trucks are equipped with GPS and DriveCam.