Please Carefully Read Quaker Valley Foods’ Procedures & Policies Below
- Deliveries are by appointment only and require 24 hours notice.
- Quaker Valley now has online inbound scheduling.
- All delivery appointments can be scheduled through www.retalixtraffic.com
- When scheduling your appointment please remember to place a zero at the beginning of your purchase order.
- Quaker Valley will not schedule any appointment prior to or after the purchase order due date.
- Carriers will be assigned a receipt number at the completion of your online scheduling confirming your appointment.
- Deliveries that arrive after their assigned appointment times will be received as time permits. Carriers will be charged if overtime occurs.
- There is no carrier parking available on the property.
- Receiving hours:
Sunday: 5:00 am until 10:00 am only
Monday through Friday: 7:00 am until 2:30 pm
- Driver must check in with receiving supervisor on dock.
- Receipt number is required at time of delivery.
- Quaker Valley Foods, Inc. is a driver/lumper unload facility.
- Quaker Valley Foods, Inc. has posted a lumper rate for unloading, along with our receiving policies.
- Only QVF employees are permitted to operate QVF power equipment.
- Proper footwear is required to unload product. No sneakers, sandals or flip flops are permitted on dock area.